Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Audio file issues
- November 19, 2019 at 8:51 pm #92989
if a vendor inserts an audio file into either the product description or the products short description by using the “Add Media” button, it appears when adding a product, but if the product needs to be edited it is not visible to them.
The audio file is visible when looking via the woocommerce products
I have cleared all caches, disabled all cache plugins but the issue still remains
I have attached two images
I will upload a video shortly outlining the problem
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- November 19, 2019 at 9:38 pm #92998This reply has been marked as private.
- November 25, 2019 at 10:49 pm #93942
have you been able to look into this?
the problem happens even if all caching and CDN settings have been removed/uninstalled
and on a clean install on a testing site
if you require access to my site to investigate I can send you your login details
- November 27, 2019 at 10:06 pm #94282
sorry to be a pain, have you been able to take a look at this?
- December 4, 2019 at 2:24 pm #96005
really sorry to be a pain.
have you been able to take a look at why audio files in either the product description or short description are not visible to vendors, but appear on the product
- The topic ‘Audio file issues’ is closed to new replies.