Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Groups & Staffs › Auto assignment
- December 11, 2017 at 11:11 am #16731AliceGuest
The auto assignment option isn’t working.
When I click the checkbox it gets a tick, and then I save, but when I refresh it unchecks the box.
- December 11, 2017 at 11:12 am #16732AliceGuestThis reply has been marked as private.
- December 11, 2017 at 11:36 am #16733aliceGuestThis reply has been marked as private.
- December 12, 2017 at 5:00 am #16752
Thanks for get in touch with us and credentials in advance.
Hope you are talking about “Group auto-assignment on Registration” – I have just saved it and it keeps checked.
Yeah right, there is no restriction over “Store settings” – actually few things are necessary for setting up a store.
If you want to disable anything for all the vendors that we can help you to achieve.
- December 12, 2017 at 10:02 am #16759AliceGuestThis reply has been marked as private.
- December 13, 2017 at 8:24 am #16822
Yes definitely, you can change any label very easily using Loco Translate. Just translate WCFM and it’s add-ons in default language.
Just clarifying, checkbox or radio button?
Possible, but customization required.
- December 19, 2017 at 12:19 pm #17048AliceGuest
would like to change it to Radio Buttons instead of the drop down thanks 🙂
Or checkboxes would work also as long as they could only select one.
- December 21, 2017 at 5:01 am #17067
Did you get a chance to check WCFM – Membership plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-membership/)
I will send you some custom code for change that Group dropdown into checkbox.
- The topic ‘Auto assignment’ is closed to new replies.