Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Auto withdrawal is not working after setting up stripe split pay
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- June 18, 2019 at 10:51 am #68286
We have setup stripe split pay for auto withdrawal. Stripe split pay has been activated both sides i.e., vendor & admin. Auto approve & auto withdrawal request are also activated but, auto-withdrawal is not working and gives the error as in log:
CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_total() on boolean in /home/l7r5ngrpcpen/tontio.com/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/includes/payment-gateways/class-wcfmmp-gateway-stripe_split.php:645
Also please find the attachment of error-log.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 21, 2019 at 4:42 pm #68902
Auto-withdrawal is not require for “Stripe Split Pay”, as commission instantly payout as soon as customer pay using Stripe Split pay.
We are checking this error.
- June 24, 2019 at 5:10 am #69229This reply has been marked as private.
- June 26, 2019 at 3:15 pm #69783
We have debug this, but there in no issue in code.
There has some other plugin or function which set order object NULL as order processed!
Is there any other plugin related to order or checkout in your site?
Kindly show me “Withdrawal Setting” screenshot.
Hope you are using all updated plugins!
- June 27, 2019 at 5:03 am #69937This reply has been marked as private.
- June 29, 2019 at 3:02 pm #70227
Do you have test this anymore with latest plugins? Are you still getting that error!
I have just test with same configuration and it’s working perfectly – https://www.loom.com/share/243d122d63a54cba81bb9ce53323cdaf
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.