Bank Transfer

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      klub
      Participant

Hi huys
      when the vendor receives the order and the buyer chooses the method of payment by Bank Transfer, the vendor must wait for the shipment until we inform him that we have received payment from the buyer.

how to notify him that a payment has been received to our account. Now if we change the status of the order to:in processing it does not get a notification in the processing but only the buyer.

thx

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using only “Bank Transfer” as payment method?

If so, then we have a solution to show vendor’s Bank Details directly under customer’s order page and order email.

If you will use that than you will be release from two things – no need to handle vendors payment and no notification send out to vendors.

Please know me thoughts.

how to notify him that a payment has been received to our account. Now if we change the status of the order to:in processing it does not get a notification in the processing but only the buyer.
      – Well, vendors are receive notification for order status update.

Thank You

TMABI MAHMUD
      Participant

Hi, I have the same problem too!
      Is there anyway that I can notify that I have received the money and now they can start shipping the product?
      It’s confusing for bank transfer a lot.
      From what I understand “pending payment” mean that I’m waiting the customer to send the money and it’s not in my bank account yet!
      Processing mean that I received the money and the vendor is Processing the product “not shipped yet”
      What about on hold?
      And who should mark the order as completed?
      And how I notify the vendor that I received the money in my bank account so he can ship?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.