Booking and appointment for woocommerce compatibility

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Booking and appointment for woocommerce compatibility

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      zoltan.b.feher
      Participant

Dear Team, Is it in the pipeline to make your plugins compatible with tychesoftwares’ Booking and Appointment for WC? It is more feather reach than any other booking plugins, and it has a long awaited date and time availability search widget. I bought all the booking and appointment premium plugins to test of their fit to my purpose, but there is no solution to search taxonomy by availability. I mean the visitor would like to search available resources like car repair or lawyer or dentist in a near places with the shortest possible open slot.
      If it is a customisation request I’m ready to discuss the terms and conditions to create that.

Kind regards,
      Zoltan

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Frankly saying we have no plan yet to make WCfM compatible with tychesoftwares’ Booking and Appointment.

Here is WCfM compatible Booking and Appointment plugins – https://wclovers.com/wcfm-compatible-plugins/

But yes, as a custom development we can do this for you.

Thank You
      Shhiv

zoltan.b.feher
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Yeah sure, I will contact you over email.

Is this possibly for you to share “tychesoftwares’ Booking and Appointment” plugin files with us?

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Booking and appointment for woocommerce compatibility’ is closed to new replies.