Bookings show unnecessary tabs in new product type \"bookable\" and \"accomodation\"

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Bookings Bookings show unnecessary tabs in new product type \"bookable\" and \"accomodation\"

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tito Sanchez
      Participant

Hello,

I noticed a difference between the WC Vendors Pro and WCFMU new product forms. When I create a new “bookable” or “accomodation” product there are many tabs in WCFMU that may confuse my vendors. Could you please modify to include only those specific to bookings/accomodations and not show the general ones?

Currently WCFMU displays:
      Stock (not in WCVP)
      Booking/Accomodation Options
      Shipping (not in WCVP)
      Taxes (not in WCVP)
      Attributes
      Advanced (not in WCVP)
      Availability
      Costs (only for bookings)
      Fees (only for accomodations)

One last note, why does my Loco Translation reset itself after every WCFM upgrade? I’ve had to retranslate the last 160-180 strings 3 times now.

Thanks!

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

I don’t want to comment anything on this comparison.

WCfM is WooCommerce frontend manager so if you want to compare anything then please do with WooCommerce backend product editor.

Please check, you will same tabs as you find in WCfM frontend product editor.

If you want to hide those for your User then please do that from WCfM Capability.

Thank You

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Sorry, I missed translation part.

I think you have missed a major thing when translating.

Translation file location – it should be custom or system.

But you have placed those under WCfM Plugin folder so each update deleted those.

Here is a very good guide for translating plugins using Loco Translate –
      https://wc-marketplace.com/knowledgebase/wcmp-translation-guide/

Please do the same for WCfM and WCfM U.

Just to mention, if you want make your translation part WCfM core then it will be pleasure for us.

Thank You

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Bookings show unnecessary tabs in new product type \"bookable\" and \"accomodation\"’ is closed to new replies.