Branding, CSS, Vender Settings

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      WiccaShops
      Participant

Hi, just wanted to post a couple of things I would like help with.

Branding
      Shows your branding for the vender shop page (possibly other places).
      So far I have noticed two places, Shop results & Shop reviews.
      I do not want any branding other than mine.

Vender Settings -> Store
      As of now, Vender can change store name without limit. I would like the vender to not
      be able to change their store name without approval or fee.

CSS
      The background color for ‘vender description’ on store page to not have an overlay color
      or no background color. EX: Light, Dark or None options, I need none.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

I understand your requirements, but
      First I want to mention one thing to you –
      This are no way part of WCfM.

Vendor Store or Vendor Branding over the entire store totally control via Marketplace plugins. If I am not wrong, For your case it is WC Marketplace.

As I know WC Marketplace has such settings to hide Vendor Branding from entire site, please try those first.

Store Name change and Description CSS also coming from Marketplace plugin, still we can help you here someway.

We can restriction store name update option under Vendor Settings and add another option to Request for Change Store Name. Then vendor will do only request but rest will under control of Store Admin.

CSS modifications, it’s easily achieve from Child theme CSS or main theme customizer Additional CSS option.

If i missed anything please feel free to reach us anytime.

Thank You

WiccaShops
      Participant

Branding = Your Logo from WCLovers (not the venders branding, your logo shows up on the vender & shop page)
      I included an attached file in orginal post so you could see what I was refering to.
      Your icon logo shows up on the vender page in at least two places:
      1. Shop results &
      2. Shop reviews.

CSS
      You mean create a child theme for the plugin? I have only created child themes for themes have not edited plugins before.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WiccaShops
      Participant

Oh and store name change
      If I understood what you were saying: shop owner with employees can allow their employees to request shop name change?

Really would prefer that once the shop owner names the shop this can’t be changed without request or fee. Just think it messes with google rankings if shop kept changing their shop name, also it would deter customers from opening a shop because of all the good names already been used and associated on google with another owner.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Ahh sorry, I was a bit misunderstood to that Branding part.

I assume, you want to hide Vendor Branding from entire store.
      WCfM Branding, it only visible to Vendors and it’s nothing but to quick access their Dashboard from any part of the Store.

I don’t ask you to create child theme for plugin. Just write whatever CSS required to change Description background in your child theme CSS. You may also easily hide WCfM icon-link using CSS.

If you want I can send you sample CSS code for such, please know your thoughts.

Thank You

WiccaShops
      Participant

Well I would think that since this is a premium plugin all WCFM branding would be removed from especially from the vendors view (and anyone other than the purchaser of the plugin). Can you include that in your update? It is pretty standard for a premium plugin.

I think I can manage the CSS, but it doesn’t seem to work with all the areas of your plugin. Not sure why.

WCfM Forum

Hi,

This is actually not branding but still I agree with you – it’s yiur store so it should be your logo, why it’s WCfM!!!

I am adding this point in my list and in WCfM next version you will definitely have option to change that icon, thanks for pointing out this.

CSS part, much appreciated, if you require any help please feel free to reach us anytime.

Thank You

WiccaShops
      Participant

Thank you. Look foreward to that update.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

A new WCfM settings section “Dashboard” added in latest update.
      Kindly update your WCfM to 2.6.1 and take a look.

Thank You

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Branding, CSS, Vender Settings’ is closed to new replies.