Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Bug: gross total calculation issue with admin coupon discount
- October 12, 2019 at 4:46 pm #86529
When admin coupon discount is applied for an order with commission after admin discount disabled, the gross total for the order is not showing correct value. It looks like the discounted tax amount is not taken in to consideration.
Please find attached screenshot with the issue.
Can you please provide a fix for this issue or let know where to make corrections in the code.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 14, 2019 at 12:16 pm #86786
- October 14, 2019 at 11:39 pm #86907
Yes I agree, but when you are showing gross total here after discount you have to apply same calculation for product price and product tax, but here you did not deduct the discounted portion of the product price to the gross total but deducted the discounted tax portion from the gross total. It has to be either both or none.
- October 14, 2019 at 11:42 pm #86908
AS in the attached screenshot, the gross total has to be either 141.92(considering discount) or 151.93(not considering discount) but it cannot be 150.85(considering discount only for tax, but not the product)
- October 16, 2019 at 11:09 am #87053
- October 16, 2019 at 12:46 pm #87110WCFM ForumKeymaster
We are are checking this.
- The topic ‘Bug: gross total calculation issue with admin coupon discount’ is closed to new replies.