Bug in WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Analytics

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Analytics Bug in WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Analytics

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Rhonda

I emailed support yesterday and sent a video clip. I am attaching a link to that again. When you look at the dashboard the analytical charts are moving to the right and they won’t stop. I started putting together another website exactly like the one with the problem. I pieced together one by one plugin and found the problem. There is a bug in the Frontend Manager – Analytics addon. When I installed that plugin the moving on screen started and when I uninstalled that plugin the moving stopped.

https://littleonesbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/analytics-moving-video-jan-13-2019.webm

I got the paid version but I can’t use it as is. Is there a fix for this. Please help!

Thanks,
      Rhonda

Rhonda

On a different topic….As I was trying to solve the problem with moving objects on dashboard I noticed that my license for WCFM Ultimate says I only have 1 activation use for 1 site. Again, I purchased this under the impression that I get up to 2 sites with the plugin. Love the plugin by the way. It’s all good and I’m sure will get resolved.

Thanks,
      Rhonda

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Can you give a demo vendor account for your site to check this moving issue?

It’s not happening in our environment. You may check in our demo – http://wcfmmp.wcfmdemos.com/my-account

Possibly, some other plugin or theme causing some JS conflict.

“I noticed that my license for WCFM Ultimate says I only have 1 activation use for 1 site” – DO you have license for 2 sites? Then you may use this for 2 domains definitely. If it’s for 1 site then please know me your registered email ID, I will extend this for 2 sites.

Thank You

admin31
      Participant

Hello again,

Yes, I have set up a demo vendor. But when I tested it in a different browser it did not seem to be doing this. It’s so wierd. I’m gonna work with it in different browser for a few days and see if it happens again. I’ll let you know if it don’t.

“I noticed that my license for WCFM Ultimate says I only have 1 activation use for 1 site”—————–The receipt did say good for 1 site when I looked at it but on your website you have for 2 sites for $49. And I paid $49. So, not sure why I only got 1 site.

Thank you,
      Rhonda

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, I have set up a demo vendor. But when I tested it in a different browser it did not seem to be doing this. It’s so wierd. I’m gonna work with it in different browser for a few days and see if it happens again. I’ll let you know if it don’t.

– I already told you this, it’s browser issue. Between, in which browser you experienced this issue?

“I noticed that my license for WCFM Ultimate says I only have 1 activation use for 1 site”—————–The receipt did say good for 1 site when I looked at it but on your website you have for 2 sites for $49. And I paid $49. So, not sure why I only got 1 site.

– Don’t worry about this. If it not work for 2 sites I will extend this for you.

Have a great day 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Bug in WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Analytics’ is closed to new replies.