Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › BUG on refund and admin comission from order of two different vendors
- November 6, 2018 at 2:18 am #35846leonardoapParticipant
I found a bug on admin comision from order that have 2 products from diferents vendors. by example the next
setup comission 15% + 5bs
ok a customer buy two products
product one 350 bs –>admin comision: 72.5 bs
product two 100 bs –>admin comission: 20 bs
total is 450 Bs and admin comision is : 92,5 bs
All is ok until this, but if you call for a refund of one of the products by example product one (350) the order have to be 100 bs and 20 bs of comission but instead of , the wcfm calculate that the order is total 100 bs and admin comission 370.00 bs
this only on admin market panel the vendors shows a refunded order and other one vendor with 20bs of comision
could you fix it!!!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- November 6, 2018 at 5:42 am #35887
Kindly know me which multi-vendor plugin you are using?
- November 6, 2018 at 6:03 pm #35985LeonardoAPGuest
Woocomerce multivendor marketplace from you (wclovers) that is the way that I reported the issue on ultimate Lol
- November 8, 2018 at 1:42 am #36089leonardoapParticipant
hello, they did not answer about this problem. as i said is in the wclovers multi-vendor plugin
- November 8, 2018 at 8:49 am #36116
We are testing this, and will resolve this in next update.
- November 11, 2018 at 8:12 am #36336
WCFM Marketplace 1.2.2 has just released and this has been resolved,
Kindly update yours and take a look.
- The topic ‘BUG on refund and admin comission from order of two different vendors’ is closed to new replies.