Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Analytics › Improvements/Feature requestes
- October 11, 2017 at 1:37 pm #14218
now the report off this addon
– Reports by category – don’t work – only show the spinning wheel
– Products more views – don’t appear nothing…
– Search product, inside the reports – dropdown empty
– Sales by date – only can see “order Counts”, and empty values…
– Possibility to show multiple products?
- October 11, 2017 at 5:31 pm #14226
Again this is also seems to me strange. Kindly check here, everything works perfectly here – http://wcmp.wclovers.com/my-account
I think you are facing some caching issue.
WCFM 3.2.0 is a major release and most the core JS/CSS files are updated. Can you please clear your browser cache and check again?
In another browser or private browsing mode also another options.
Please know me as I can’t generate such bugs.
Thanks for your patience.
- October 12, 2017 at 4:40 am #14257
Kindly update your WCFM – Analytics plugin, now it’s very much required.
I will make those changes again for you, don’t worry.
- October 12, 2017 at 11:23 am #14271
- October 12, 2017 at 4:17 pm #14281
Great great !!
Ummm .. I have to check why this box is empty. It’s in Product wise sales report, right?
I want to share you the WCFM – Analytics future road map –
1. Product Compare analytics
2. Product custom taxonomy (e.g. Brand) analytics
3. For admin – vendor store compare analytics
By attributes, not in plan yet. Actually WooCommerce attribute most use for creating variation and search filter. I will think about it.
It will be really pleasure for me if you give a Five Start, but not here then add it here .. lol
The topic ‘Improvements/Feature requestes’ is closed to new replies.