Bug: Woocommerce Wallet withdrawed amount not added to the vendor wallet if …

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Bug: Woocommerce Wallet withdrawed amount not added to the vendor wallet if …

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Subrata Mal.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

… Vendor withdrawal requests are disabled by the marketplace admin. The amount deducted from buyers balance just disappears.
      However, automatic withdrawal and appoval is enabled by admin from the withdrawal settings.

This bug is reproducable.

The workaround:
      If woocommerce wallet is used and automatic withdrawals and withdrawal approvals are enabled, then perhaps you provide a snippet for us to hide the withdrawal request button under the payment settings.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Which wallet plugin you are using? Please send me it’s URL.

Kindly show me WCFM Marketplace withdrawal setting screenshot for your site.

And which version of WCFM Marketplace you are using?

Thank You

Participant

I am using the last version of Marketplace and https://woowallet.in/ plugin. They added WCFM support with their last update.
      To replicate the issue is easy.
      Go to Admin Vendors capabilities and turn off “withdrawal request”. Then go to Admin withdrawal settings and set withdrawal to auto generate and auto approve.
      Now, if a sale is made and paid with woowallet, then the amount is correctly deducted from the buyers balance, but not added to the vendor balance.
      However, if that vendor goes to the payments tab, there will be a row with this sale ID and auto generated withdrawal there, but as I said, the amount of sale is not added to the vendor wallet.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Can you please talk to WooWallet support once regarding this?

Actually, this integration comes from there end, may be something wrong so that wallet balance not updating.

Thank You

Subrata Mal

Hi @radicalmultirotors,

The auto withdrawal option is working fine for us please have a look at shared screen-cast. It might be any theme or plugin conflict.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gvI4RgUZeXOwQWuLYcFBypgtwWYYxbCA/view

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks @subrata

Participant

Hi

No, it is not the issue of a theme nor plugin. In your screen cast you have a vendor manual withdrawal activated from the vendor capability settings. Take a look on my post above. I wrote that this bug only exists when auto withdrawal is active and manual withdrawal request is turned off.
      I want manual request to be off because in my case all withdrawals are done automatically.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

What is your WCFM Marketplace plugin version? Please be sure you are using latest version – 2.1.0

Thank You

ashraf

@Subrata
      iam try as you do in your vedio but also ihave no withdrawals can you help me please

Subrata Mal

@ashraf

Please check if the wallet payment option is set up properly for the vendor.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Bug: Woocommerce Wallet withdrawed amount not added to the vendor wallet if …’ is closed to new replies.