Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Can a customer pay vendor based on vendors payment methods and details?
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by ruddzen.
- September 13, 2019 at 9:47 pm #81493ruddzenParticipant
Is it possible to display vendors/subscribers shop payment details, not admins (from WC payment settings) at checkout?
My goal is to let a customer pay straight to the vendor based on vendors payment methods and details.
Commissions are not charged. Vendors register via subscriptions.
- September 15, 2019 at 2:43 am #81753WCFM ForumKeymaster
It’s possible to vendor’s payment option under order details and new order email.
But then customer has to pay vendors manually, payment will not process though site.
- September 15, 2019 at 2:49 pm #81797ruddzenParticipant
Thank you for your reply!
That would work for me. I plan to use a bank transfer as the main payment option anyway, and I need it to be direct (Customer -> Vendor).
How can I display a vendor’s payment option under order details and new order email?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.