Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Can not find a solution to remove auto created "Canonical" URL
- December 28, 2019 at 9:43 pm #99780madefromrecycled.comParticipant
Can I get help to fix/ remove the “Canonical” URL added in the seller’s store links.
Eg if I visit the URL https://madefromrecycled.com/store/rtistic-ltd/about/ there is a Canonical URL without the “/” which really affect SEO.
Please suggest solutions to fix it. I really appreciate it.
- January 21, 2020 at 1:48 pm #102987SushobhanKeymaster
Thanks for getting in touch as sorry for any inconvenience caused.
WCFM doesn’t add Canonical url. It is coming from another plugin. Are you using any SEO related plugin in your site?
Let me know.
- February 1, 2020 at 2:43 am #104858madefromrecycled.comParticipant
Yes I am. I have Yoast installed.
- February 4, 2020 at 10:10 pm #105438SushobhanKeymaster
Please share a temporary site access to further debug the issue. Also, don’t forget to mark it as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.