Can you please fix the 'Verify Your Email' section on the registration form?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Can you please fix the 'Verify Your Email' section on the registration form?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      soyoungbaekenny
      Participant

I have launched my website and a few people are joining in already and they are pointing out that
      the verification code is not coming through. I contacted my hosting company to see if there is any issue but they said it’s working fine.

I think the main problem is that users click on ‘Resend Code’ button because it doesn’t make them think the verification will be sent once email address is inputted. I think they need to see something beforehand. The message only comes up if you click a blank area or other spaces after inputting an email address. there for people tend to press ‘resend code’ before anything and that delay’s the code being sent to them.

Can it be possible to change the button to ‘Haven’t received the code?’or something of similar?
      Also a notification that pops up at the bottom of the email address can be perhaps in a more bold colour and displays without having to click somewhere else?

That’d be much appreciated as this is like over 30 mins of delays and making people put off by the process that may seem to be not properly made to them.

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please keep install this plugin to your site and be sure verification code emails arr triggering or not?
      https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/

If it’s triggering but not receiving then it’s mail server issue.

Please check log and pass that to your hosting support.

Thank You

soyoungbaekenny
      Participant

Hi, I checked with the server hosting company and there is no current issue with the mail server.
      I think the problem happens when the vendors click the ‘Resend Button’ too many times.
      Can I somehow customise ‘Resend’ button to ‘Haven’t received the code?’ and also below the email ‘verification mail sent’ to be may be in Red colour?

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, we will disable this after one click.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Can you please fix the 'Verify Your Email' section on the registration form?’ is closed to new replies.