canceled order manually set to processingby admin. Not visible for vendor

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM canceled order manually set to processingby admin. Not visible for vendor

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hello,

I had an issue with wordfence blocking Paypal IPN. Due to this reason an order got canceled by the system.

Admin changed order to processing. Order still not visible for vendor.

How can the order made visible for vendor please?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, vendors are also allowed to see “Cancelled” orders by default. Your vendors are not able to see this?

If not, then please check is there any custom code for this filter “wcfmmp_is_allow_order_status_filter”

Between, what is setting option for “Order Sync” at WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting ?

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hi, order sync is “unsynced”. But this is just for vendors not beeing able to change order status. But if admin changed order status in wp-admin this usually changed the commission status of the vendor order.

In this case the order was changed to “processing” by admin but seems to stick “canceled” for vendor.

For me from day one the canceled orders disappear for vendor. I am not aware of any custom code. But this is not an issue for me.

This was just a one time issue so do not put to much effort into solving it if it is not a general issue please.

Thanks
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

For me from day one the canceled orders disappear for vendor. I am not aware of any custom code. But this is not an issue for me.

– Vendors are not allowed to see “Cancelled” and “Failed” orders by default.

In this case the order was changed to “processing” by admin but seems to stick “canceled” for vendor.

– We are checking this.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.