Cannot access to the admin "store manager" page but others still can

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Cannot access to the admin "store manager" page but others still can

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      JulienCKJM
      Participant

Hello, I have a problem, I could not access the admin “store manager” page on my website but oddly enough everybody else (other vendors) can still access to theirs (which is good really). What is the issue here and how can I solve it? Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you working on multi-vendor setup?

What’s happening if you truing to access “Store Manager” as Admin ?

Thank You

JulienCKJM
      Participant

I cannot access to the admin dashboard at all, when I try to open that page, it just shows a blank white page in the navigator. But as I said, other vendors for example have no issue at all with their dashboard and I have tried, it works fine for vendors, but for myself as the admin of the website, it’s nolonger opening at all.
      Now I’ve just tried to access the backend settings (WCFM Options) from the wp dashboard side menu, and there also I couldn’t access it, it did not open as well.

JulienCKJM
      Participant

Well this last one finally opened!
      I’ve just also found out that I could access to some settings from the front end, like “capability” and “messages”. But I still cannot go to the home page of the dashboard, and also I cannot go to the list of vendors and orders list for exemple.

JulienCKJM
      Participant

Hello again, after countless efforts to solve the problem I finally figured out that the issue was this plugin “Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster” which was somehow blocking the loading of the dashboard page. You can now close this ticket, and again thanks for your support.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks for the update and really appreciate your efforts.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Cannot access to the admin "store manager" page but others still can’ is closed to new replies.