Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM Marketplace – REST API › cannot login to seller mobile app
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Sayan Naskar.
- June 5, 2020 at 10:28 pm #138897RotemParticipant
I’m getting the error when I try to login via the app:
"login faluire contact admin-probable cause incorrect url"
I have followed all the steps in https://docs.wclovers.com/wcfm-app/ (htaccess, wp-config, JWT plugin active etc)
- June 5, 2020 at 10:31 pm #138906RotemParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- June 5, 2020 at 10:56 pm #138911Sayan NaskarKeymaster
We will definitely look into this. Can you please provide us the site url, a temporary admin and vendor access to check the site and rest api requests?
Please don’t forget to mark the reply as private while sending the access.
Edited: Got the access. Forwarding it to the team
- June 10, 2020 at 11:02 am #140151Sayan NaskarKeymaster
Sorry for the delayed response,
Our team checked the login. you were entering the site URL incorrectly the site URL needs to be without “/store/test1”
ie it needs to be exactly: https://elelisrael.co.il
Moreover in your site, the WCFM REST API plugin (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – REST API) was not installed we have installed it. Now test the login keeping the site url exactly what we mentioned.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.