Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Cannot submit for review previously saved draft products
- December 20, 2019 at 5:43 pm #98213Ivan BlackParticipant
I am using ultimate with groups. I have it set up so that vendors submit products for review. This works and changes the status to pending until approved by admin.
However if a vendor saves the product as a ‘draft’ it saves the status as ‘draft’ but then there is no option to submit it for review. For example if the vendor goes to edit the draft product again the only button at the bottom is to save as draft, not ‘submit for review’.
- December 23, 2019 at 10:36 am #98628WCFM ForumKeymaster
We are debugging this and will fix in next update.
- January 14, 2020 at 7:20 pm #102046Ivan BlackParticipant
Any updates to this? I’ve got the latest version and it is is still an issue….the products stay as draft forever!
- February 7, 2020 at 11:36 am #106039
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.