Cannot translate custom fields meta key in the required field warning message

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Cannot translate custom fields meta key in the required field warning message

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      day

Hi support,

I have add product custom fields like “Extra product description”, and then i used WPML string translation to translate it into “Chinese”, and is successfully translated at the input box label.

However, i have also set it as a required field, when i am not entering any value in the box and submit, WCFM will show a “wcfm-message wcfm-error” box at the bottom to notice user that some fields are not filled yet. But then the meta key name at there is not translated.

day

Hi support,

i found that the bug is:

– if the custom field’s field type is “textbox”, the warning message meta could be translated through WPML.
      – if the custom filed’s field type is “textarea”, then the warning message meta will not be able to translated.

day

Hi support,

i found that the bug is:

– if the custom field’s field type is “textbox”, the warning message meta could be translated through WPML.
      – if the custom filed’s field type is <<<<<<<<“richeditor”>>>>>>, then the warning message meta will not be able to translated.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Thank for get in touch with us.

I understand your concern, but this string is already there.

Can you please sync your .po with latest WCfM .pot file and take a look?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCfM 4.1.4 has just released.

It comes with custom fields translation option using WPML string translation.

Kindly update yours and take a look.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Cannot translate custom fields meta key in the required field warning message’ is closed to new replies.