Cannot upload product image from both the Admin dashboard and vendor dashboards

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Cannot upload product image from both the Admin dashboard and vendor dashboards

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      kumenda.nelson
      Participant

Hello,

I just installed the Free WCfm plugin on my WP eCommerce store. It’s a great extension. However, I am not able to edit both the admin and vendor dashboards settings, nor am I able to add store banners or the product picture. Moreover, when choosing the product category from the vendor dashboard, one can only see the main category, no subcategories option making it hard to select the correct class for the product.

Kindly Help me out because I cannot launch the store given the fact that vendors cannot add products from their side.

Kind Regards

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please share me your website login details so that we can check what the issue is?

Please provide your website login details as private reply only, we will get back to you.

Thanks,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Please update your WCFM to the latest version and clear site caches, this will resolve for you!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.