Cannot upload product image from both the Admin dashboard and vendor dashboards

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Cannot upload product image from both the Admin dashboard and vendor dashboards

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WCFM Forum WCFM Forum 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    kumenda.nelson
    Participant

Hello,

I just installed the Free WCfm plugin on my WP eCommerce store. It’s a great extension. However, I am not able to edit both the admin and vendor dashboards settings, nor am I able to add store banners or the product picture. Moreover, when choosing the product category from the vendor dashboard, one can only see the main category, no subcategories option making it hard to select the correct class for the product.

Kindly Help me out because I cannot launch the store given the fact that vendors cannot add products from their side.

Kind Regards

Molay Das
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please share me your website login details so that we can check what the issue is?

Please provide your website login details as private reply only, we will get back to you.

Thanks,

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

Please update your WCFM to the latest version and clear site caches, this will resolve for you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.