Cant accept a payout request via PayPal

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Cant accept a payout request via PayPal

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikolai
      Participant

Hello, I can not approve vendors payout request.
      The following message alerts: “Withdrawal Requests partially processed, check log for more details.”

The Log-File has that error:
      2020-04-26T09:27:07+00:00 ERROR #000011 – PayPal payment processing failed: {“name”:”REQUIRED_SCOPE_MISSING”,”message”:”Access token does not have required scope.”,”debug_id”:”26b9d35a404c8″,”information_link”:”https:\/\/developer.paypal.com\/docs\/api\/payments.payouts-batch\/#errors”,”links”:[]}
      2020-04-26T09:27:07+00:00 ERROR #000011 – payment processing failed: Etwas ist schief gelaufen. Bitte versuche es erneut.
      2020-04-26T09:30:50+00:00 ERROR #000011 – PayPal payment processing failed: {“name”:”REQUIRED_SCOPE_MISSING”,”message”:”Access token does not have required scope.”,”debug_id”:”7585298b01d02″,”information_link”:”https:\/\/developer.paypal.com\/docs\/api\/payments.payouts-batch\/#errors”,”links”:[]}
      2020-04-26T09:30:50+00:00 ERROR #000011 – payment processing failed: Etwas ist schief gelaufen. Bitte versuche es erneut.

But I have set my PayPal Live API data, its the same like in my PayPal Gateway for customers and there everything works as well.
      What can I do?
      I want that vendors request a payout and that I than send the money myself to there PayPal Account. Not automatic or anything. Just everything manual.

Best regards
      Nikolai

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Could you please check and confirm if your PayPal live account “Payout” service is enabled or not?
      Looking forward to helping you.

Nikolai
      Participant

Hi,
      thank you very much for your answer. How can I enable it? I just have the normal PayPal Live API Service enabled. But how to aktivate the PayPal Payout Service?

Best regards!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Go to My Apps & Credentials section and from there go to your PayPal app. Inside this under ‘APP SETTINGS’ you will find Payout option. (Ref- https://imgur.com/qvqVjcQ)
      You could find this link helpful – https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/what-is-the-payouts-api-and-how-do-i-enable-it-on-my-account-ts2075
      Thanks

Nikolai
      Participant

Hi,
      okay I ve looked for that now and it is enabled. But it still does not work :/
      Thanks!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      I have two more recommendations-
      1. Create a new PayPal App, change your WCFM PayPal settings accordingly, and then try again.
      2. Click “advanced options” and check “billing agreements – Set-up and manage scheduled payments from customers” and then try again.
      But, if none of these works, please contact your PayPal account Manager.
      Let me know if that helps!

Nikolai
      Participant

Hey,
      that was also enabled. It still does not work. I also tried a new PayPal App, without success… :/
      PayPal Support is because of Covid-19 very very slow, they still did not asked my last question (asked 2 days ago).
      So it seems like it would not work.
      Thank you 🙂

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I’m also running out of options. One last thing, deactivate and then activate WCFM plugins and check again.
      I’ll do some more research in-between and will let you know if come across any probable solution.
      Looking forward to helping you.

Nikolai
      Participant

Hello again, with the help of PayPal support my problem could probably be solved. Thanks a lot 🙂

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Glad to know that 🙂

musikapublishing
      Participant

You need to contact Paypal and ensure that you have BULK PAYOUTS enabled. That has to be enabled by Paypal from their end. Once done, it should work. This worked for me.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.