Can't access Vendor Dashboard (timeout)

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Can't access Vendor Dashboard (timeout)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Widegren
      Participant

Hi

I have trouble with accessing the Vendor Dashboard / Dashboard in WCFM. It gives me a timeout (my php/apache is set to 300seconds), if set to unlimited it finally goes through after like 10 minutes.

Alla other pages are running at high speed, I´ve got a 6core cpu and 30gb ram on the server. I run MariaDB in InnoDB mode with caching set to 10GB.
      I have a average loading time on the site @ 1.5 seconds

I think it is related to the number of rows in the tables.
      The post_meta has 6 000 000 rows and _wcfm_detailed_analysis has 2 000 000 rows
      the WCFM_order_meta table, it has around 1 000 000 rows

But I don’t know how to fix this anymore, I don’t get any specific errors except the php-fpm7.3 error. (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client xx.xx.xxx.xx:52194] AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (polling)
      which just tells me it takes to long to load.

any ideas? I have around 10000 unique visitors / day and 140sellers, sellers which haven’t sold that much can often get the dashboard, but longtime sellers can’t within the timeout period.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Are you able to access your site’s other pages?

Possibly some error/conflict happening in your site.

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Also talk to hosting support, if they can provide some details from server log.

Thank You

Michael Widegren
      Participant

Hi and thanks for replying!

there are no error in the fatal_errors log.

I have a own VPS with Debian 9 + LAMP installation. there are no error that are related to this, more than the php log timout. I have checked the MariaDB slow query log (not in there) , the apache logs (nothing) …only the php log as shown above.

other pages works fine, and fast. I have since tweaked my site to go under 500ms per page view.
      I was thinking, is it possible to comment out different sql queries that are in the Dashboard ? so that I might find the query that is slow.

which php file is responsible for the dashboard queries?

Michael Widegren
      Participant

A little more digging,
      When generating a Report, everything is fast and so on when generate it by date/month/year. But as soon as I am trying to generate a report based on Vendor it slows down and takes forever (or until my apache/php time limit steps in)

so there must be a bug or something causing this, I am trying to use Query Monitor to get a query so that I can run it directly on the database and measure speed. I’ll let you know

Michael Widegren
      Participant

here are the results, it took the database 130 seconds to get the data for the second screenshot (WooCommerce reports takes like 0.4 seconds to generate)

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Michael Widegren
      Participant

it seems that there are around 300 sql queries, and they take approx. 0.5seconds to complete, which equals around 130seconds total, so how do I fix this?

Michael Widegren
      Participant

here’s WooCommerce report (the most similar in terms of sql queries)
      it finished in 2 seconds

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Can't access Vendor Dashboard (timeout)’ is closed to new replies.