Can't edit product in site admin dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      productsexport
      Participant

My site was running and testing fine prior to installing the WCFM plug-in. Now, after I installed the plug-ins, registered a demo vendor, and added a new product for that vendor, I am having a problem.

Description of the problem:
      As admin to the site, I can’t access the products edit function anymore from Admin WP Dashboard.. If I click on Edit under the product, the whole website freezes. It takes a few (3-5) minutes to unfreeze again. When It unfreeze, it opens the product edit page to allow me to edit the product. When I am finished editing and click on UPDATE, the same thing happen. The website freezes again for a few minutes. While this happens, no one can browse the website from the front-end.

This a major problem for me. I am having so many issues with running your plug ins smoothly. Could it all be related? Your assistance and support in this matter is highly appreciated.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      productsexport
      Participant

I troubleshot the plug-ins and noticed that this issue only happens when the WOOCOMMERCE FRONTEND MANAGER plug-in is activated.

What can I do to fix this problem? I really need this fixed to utilize your plug-ins fully.

productsexport
      Participant

When I access the products from the store Manager, I also noticed the <p> tags in the descriptions and other fields.

Attachments:
      productsexport
      Participant

This could be related:

When I click on the Marketplace store-manager/settings/#wcfm_settings_form_marketplace_head page, it takes more than 6 seconds to load. That is abnormal for my website as most pages open in less than 2 seconds.

Also, my Query Monitor is showing a PHP error when the page is opened:

Notice Undefined index: input 2

the_content()
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/templates/classic/wcfm-content.php:30
      apply_filters(‘the_content’)
      wp-includes/post-template.php:247
      do_shortcode()
      wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:286
      do_shortcodes_in_html_tags()
      wp-includes/shortcodes.php:196
      wp_kses_one_attr()
      wp-includes/shortcodes.php:433
      wp_kses_attr_check()
      wp-includes/kses.php:808
      wp-includes/kses.php:1155

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, in between WooCommerce updated to 3.6, so you can not compare with early setup.

Now, you have many other plugins and theme, possibly all not yet compatible with WC 3.6

As admin to the site, I can’t access the products edit function anymore from Admin WP Dashboard.. If I click on Edit under the product, the whole website freezes.

– Now, this is quite impossible due to WCFM, as WCFM no module runs for wp-admin area.

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Thank You

productsexport
      Participant

I will check plug-ins one by one and let you know… No fatal erros log found.

productsexport
      Participant

So far I found a conflict between All-in-one-SEO and the Groups plug in. Once I deactivated the All-in-one-SEO the Groups plug-in worked.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Are you getting any error at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log

productsexport
      Participant

No errors at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, is there any JavaScript error in Google Chrome browser console?

productsexport
      Participant

Yes, I’ve got 3 errors

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Which caching plugin you are using?

Or, are you using Autoptimize?

Thank You

productsexport
      Participant

Yes I am using Autoptimize and WP Fastest Cache

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please disable “Autoptimize” and check once.

Both can be used, but require a basic setup.
      Can you please share your site details with me, I will setup this for you – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

productsexport
      Participant

I just sent site details

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Can't edit product in site admin dashboard’ is closed to new replies.