Can't get bookings to work – your demo doesn't seem to work either…

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Can't get bookings to work – your demo doesn't seem to work either…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      pdishman
      Participant

The woocommerce bookings integration is a key component to my marketplace and I can not get it to work. No matter how i set it up, you can’t select an available day on the calendar and when you press the book button, it shows a red circle with a line through it.

When I tried your demo, it shows days available that have been set to unavailable and the days that are available, it shows all time slots available, instead of the time slots that were set up, so there are definitely problems.

Need help with this ASAP!
      Thank you!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Mitchell Gould
      Participant

I just started evaluating WCFM Marketplace for my wc bookings marketplace. Reading your post, just now, I tested my dev install and was unable to reproduce your issue. When I installed WCFM last week, I started with a snapshot of my production server, with data. The product availability accurately reflects what has been entered in the system.

You can see it working here: https://brnmdev001.wpengine.com

I just ask that you not over use this as I’m actively working on my WCFM implementation.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      pdishman
      Participant

Thank you for your response @mitchellgould, I did look at your working demo, and it does appear to work fine – just one thing though, Are you using the Woocommerce Bookings plugin, because it does not quite look the same as mine?

Also @forum_wclovers I have noticed in the past that if someone responds to a post, you do not respond in most cases. My bookings plugin still does not work, I can not click on available dates or the book now button. Please advise! (also, my plugins are all up to date)

Thank you!

pdishman
        Participant

@mitchellgould, I also tested various marketplaces including Dokan, and for me it turned out that WCFM had the best features for the best money – always a work in progress though!

OK, after much testing, I finally figured this out. It has to do with the wording for availability. It says restricted days, so I assumed (incorrectly) that meant the days you don’t want to book, when in fact, it is the opposite. To restrict days, you actually have to enter the days you do want to book!

Hope that helps the next person who runs into the same problem! 🙂

Mitchell Gould
      Participant

@pdishman, I am using an older version of Woocommerce Bookings (Version 1.12.2 | By Automattic ). In version 1.13, they deprecated the the feature that shows partially booked days visually as red triangles on the calendar. The CSS they gave me to put it back didn’t work with my previous theme.

Now that I’m switching over to Flatsome, I will update and retest at some point, but I need to finish evaluating WCFM vs. Dokan before I renew my WC Bookings license.

Mitchell Gould
      Participant

Well, if you’re talking about WC booking settings, you only have to do that if you uncheck the “available by default” option. If it is not available by default, you have to add the days it is available.

pdishman
      Participant

Yes, that is correct @mitchellgould, I have the not available options selected and then you have to put the restricted days as the day you DO want to operate (that’s what threw me) 😀

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.