Cant Get WooCommerce Appointments to work

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Appointment Cant Get WooCommerce Appointments to work

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi Guys

I have been pulling my hair out with this. I cannot get this plugin to work

After installing WooCommerce Appointments, the admin of the site can create an appointment based product.

Vendors with no staff cannot create appointments

If I add a staff member to a vendor whose membership is limited to X amount of products, the newly created staff member is able to create an unlimited amount of products!! (along with appointments)

How do I get this to work so that

1. Vendors with no staff can add appointment based products.

2. If a vendor has added staff members, and the vendor’s account is limited to 100 products, for example, then the sum total of products added to the vendors account cannot be greater than 100, staff members should not be able to add unlimited amount of products to the site.

Please advise guys, perhaps I am overlooking something but

All groups have got booking enabled, and each membership has a corresponding group to handle the capacity management

Steve

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Cant Get WooCommerce Appointments to work’ is closed to new replies.