Can't see my admin products in backend

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Can't see my admin products in backend

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      novamprojects
      Participant

After installing wcfm hoping to turn my ecommerce store into a multivendor store none of my products or any of my woocommerce settings were working on my page.
      I have over 33 products but only products uploaded on the marketplace were showing. I uninstalled all plugins including woocommerce, redownloaded even deleted them and redownloaded them. But my products only show when multivendor is activated. To what I know my admin account was never made a vendor nor do I have any active vendors, but none of the uploaded or created products are showing up in the backend or frontend

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      This seems like a plugin conflict. But, as you have said, you tested this by disabling all other plugins so frankly I have no clue. Could you send me your site url and a temporary backend access details to debug this further? When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
      Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.