Capabilities of WCFM and WCFM-Memberships compared to Paid Memberships Pro

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Capabilities of WCFM and WCFM-Memberships compared to Paid Memberships Pro

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bill

I am building this site for service providers who specialize in providing services to senior communities. I am using WYZI Social Business Finder WordPress Directory theme and WooCommerce Marketplace. I have also installed your WCFM plugin because it adds much needed functionality to the frontend for service providers to sign in and establish a shop for online booking.

I am using Paid Memberships Pro to set up free memberships for activity professionals at senior communities (clients) to post jobs for service providers (business owners). I also want service providers (business owners) to offer services under two membership levels: Free membership Level will allow service providers (business owners) only to display name, logo and brief description of services and to pay a 15% commission on online bookings; Professional membership level will allow service providers (business owners) to display Wall Tab, Photo Tab, Offers Tab upon paying an annual membership fee and a 5% commission on online bookings.

However, Paid Memberships Pro does not allow me to set different commission levels based upon membership level.

I have two questions:
      1. Will your WCFM-Memberships Add-on allow me charge different commissions based upon membership level?
      2. What other features of the site can I limit based upon membership level with WCFM-Memberships Add-on. For example, can I limit the number of photos, videos and Wall Tab, Photo Tab, Offers Tab in my theme?

I have reviewed your online documentation, but it only seems to explain interactions with WooCommerce Marketplace, and I want to be sure that I can take online bookings for service providers and split customer payment between service provider and site owner.

/Bill

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and it’s great to know that you have very much liked WCFM.

1. Yes, you can set different commission for different membership levels using WCFM – Membership, check the full documentation here – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-membership/
      It’s a free add-onn, you may just install and play around the options once to have more in-depth knowledge – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-membership/

2. No, you can not limit over theme options using WCFM – Membership directly. But you may add restrictions over things in many way, e.g. no of products, allowed categories, gallery image limit. It works with WCFM – Capability controller, check here – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-capability-controller/

Payment splitting is core feature of WooCommerce Marketplace, yes booking payments will also split between store owner and vendors.

Please know me if you have any further queries.

Thank You

Bill

Thank you for your prompt response. I am impressed with the many capabilities of WCFM and your add-ons. You should be proud of all that your team has accomplished.

Your plug-ins will allow me to accomplish a very professional online booking directory for entertainers who specialize in performing for old people in Senior Communities. This entertainment will help to make their final years of life more pleasant. This goal is important to me.

Since we will be offering a free membership for entertainers to list on the site, our only revenue will come from commissions. Therefore, I do not want to include telephone number, website, address or other contact information for the entertainer on the site.

My question: Within WCFM/SETTINGS/BRAND, shop owner can select one of three shop templates that all include contact information. Is there a way to suppress that contact information so it will not display?

Thank you very much for your support.

/Bill

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for cool appreciation.

Don’t worry, we will always there with you to help you to achieve your goals.

Suppress contact information – WCFM capability controller allow to block those settings options from Vendors. If you still want to hide something else if Vendor’s store page then please once contact WC Marketplace support forum for most convenient way for this, as that page is totally controlled by them, and it’s not from WCFM.

If they can’t fulfill your requirement then please know us, we will do that for you.

Please keep in touch.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Capabilities of WCFM and WCFM-Memberships compared to Paid Memberships Pro’ is closed to new replies.