CAPABILITY SETTINGS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request CAPABILITY SETTINGS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vnatius
      Participant

After setting out the necessary capabilities for my vendors, I don’t see the changes reflect. Please what is the cause for this. I have changed my browser and I have cleared my cache and I am using the Group Add-on,.I will drop the screenshots as an attachment. After hiding some informations, I still see the information on the store list. I dont want users to the contact details of the vendors, and I have disabled that but it still shows.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello vnatius

I read your post and have a suggestion. In your post you mention that you have the group add on. In the group add on, you can set up groups to have different capabilities. Have you set up a group and added that group to a membership? If so, it is possible that the vendor account you posted screenshots of might have joined a membership that has a group attached to it that has those capabilities turned on.

Hope This Helped
      -SB

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, if you are using WCFM – Group addon then you have to disable this at Group capability for this vendor.

Thank You

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.