Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Groups & Staffs › Capability Settings not working
- October 17, 2017 at 4:49 am #14455danielParticipant
Just got the product and Capability Settings changes are not always working, for example I don’t want the shop managers to manage each other. So I have unchecked this functionality. Even after clearing all browser history. The menu items are persistent and functioning. Let me know a solution.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 17, 2017 at 8:38 am #14464WCfM ForumGuest
I am really sorry for such strange issue.
Let me check this once, if there is any such issues will fix this and update within 24 hours.
- October 18, 2017 at 12:02 am #14512WCFM ForumKeymaster
WCFM -Groups & Staffs new version has just released and we have fixed the issue.
Kindly update yours and take a look.
- October 19, 2017 at 1:18 am #14547
- October 20, 2017 at 4:55 am #14578WCFM ForumKeymaster
There is no such settings yet to hide this menu as this is only for Admin.
There is two possibilities to hide this –
1. I can send you a custom code which will hide this for you (have to add that code in child theme’s functions.php)
2. Very soon WCFM will have menu manager, which will give you option to hide/show menus and set custom ordering – you can wait till then.
Now please tell me which you preferred.
- The topic ‘Capability Settings not working’ is closed to new replies.