Cart bug

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

Hi

We’ve found that when someone adds a single item to their cart/basket and then clicks on the ‘view basket’ button, the item in the basket automatically duplicates so there is now two such items in the basket.

It seems to be a bug.

Please advise.

Jamie

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

Hello – we could really do with some help please as we want to launch the site this week but can’t have it that two items are going into the basket whenever anyone clicks add to cart. Please can you help?
      Many Thansk

Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

I’ve discovered that it may be a known conflict between Storefront and Woo Commerce https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/known-conflicts/

Exploring this route now.

Jamie

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, we have also heard about this.

But WCFM has nothing to do in this. WCFM has no control over this – Add to cart and Cart contents.

Possibly it’s because of some other plugin!

Storefront theme does not have any such issue, we have tested many times!

Thank You

Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

Hi

We found that switching from Storefront to the basic theme resolved the issue so wouldn’t that suggest it’s a conflict with Storefront. You can see what we’re experiencing here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dw0wm0xnznc5lyd/AADSLKOqqTTwwO7mCZWbLS9ka?dl=0

Jamie

Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

Have also now tested for plugin conflicts and it seems that we have the issue when King Composer is activated but not when it is deactivated so we’re exploring this now.

Jamie

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, please know us what will find!

Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

Hi. It does seem to be a conflict between King Composer and Storefront that’s leading to duplicate items in the basket. Storefront steered me to King Composer and I completed a contact form on their site although they don’t seem to have a support forum and when I read posts on the Facebook group I wasn’t filled with confidence. We’ve not heard back so far.

We’ve managed to side step the issue by using Ajax to add to the cart. So far so good. Thanks for monitoring this issue.

Jamie

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great … thanks for the update 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Cart bug’ is closed to new replies.