Cash on Deliver – Balance automatic detection ?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums Dokan Multivendor Cash on Deliver – Balance automatic detection ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello good wclovers team,

I’m using Dokan, I want my vendors to receive money directly from the buyer with Cash on Delivery payment method (COD), but Dokan has admin by default as the one receiving the money, that means vendors will get Cash + Balance. (ex: if a vendor sells something for 1000$, vendor will get 1000$ cash and will get 1000$ balance, and i have to fix his balance from database manually!!)

My workaround is to go to database and add approved withdraw request to that vendor (check screenshot).

Is it possible to make this process automated ? an option in the admin setting, a check box asking is admin receiving COD or Vendors ? it is hard work to keep modifing database every time.

Note : Dokan support aren’t welling to find solution as this is how they want the system to be working.

If you do this you will be the first multuivendor plugin to provide such important option!

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand the thing, but it’s not clear to me why you are updating database?

From wp-admin -> Dokan -> Withdraw Request -> You can mark a request paid or not!

Is this not helpful for you?

One more thing, is this always vendor will get their money by COD directly from buyer? Then what is require to have Withdrawal system for them!

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

so.. the business model I have is.

1- When people Pay Online – Online payment goes to website bank account (everything works as intended including withdraw/refund systems).

2- When People Pay COD – All Multi Vendor assumes admin will collect COD payments, but it doesn’t make scene placing store locations + pickup + COD and then admin collect money ?? it should be the store owner/vendor.

3- When Case #2 happens, my only choice is to add approved withdraw request manually to that specific vendor.

4- Or, I disable COD, which will cost me to lose some customers.

Question : what do you think I should do in Case #2 ??

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Ok, I understand the situation.

I think exclude COD orders from withdrawal list will resolve the issue for you.
      Or, Auto paid mark for COD orders.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

1- I think exclude COD orders from withdrawal list will resolve the issue for you.

But then how can vendor pay commission ?

The ideal idea is when there is new COD order for 100$ and the commission is 10%, then the vendor balance should be -10$
      Currently if COD order completed, then vendor will get 100$ cash and his balance will be 90$ and he can withdraw that, Vendor will get 190$ from a 100$ Product….. this is a big flaw in all multi-vendor plugins (I’m using Dokan)

2- Auto paid mark for COD orders.

I don’t understand this

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Discussing this in email as customization request.

I am closing this here.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Cash on Deliver – Balance automatic detection ?’ is closed to new replies.