Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Cash Payment Option not available on check-out
- April 7, 2020 at 1:49 pm #116281andreas.putlitzParticipant
Hi! I have added the cash payment option from the Admin Dashboard, as well as from the Shop Manager dashboard. Still, on customer check-out, it says: “Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.”
I can’t figure out, where I went wrong.
Thanks for your advise!
- April 8, 2020 at 5:48 am #116643support1Participant
Try – Store Manager Settings > Settings > Shipping Settings
- April 12, 2020 at 12:36 pm #118337WCFM ForumKeymaster
I have added the cash payment option from the Admin Dashboard
– Well, checkout payment options come from WooCommerce core.
Do you have setup/enable payment options form wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Payments?
it’s essential for the purpose!
- May 10, 2020 at 10:19 am #129058basithibnukamilParticipant
i have the same issue , i have added woocommerce payment option and for normal woocomerce products it’s working fine with cash on delivery but for WCFM vendor updated products it’s saying “Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements. .. Please help me i need to use shipping by distance ..
- May 10, 2020 at 10:26 am #129062basithibnukamilParticipant
this problem comes when i change the shipping types. i can’t use any shipping type at the moment
- May 11, 2020 at 4:49 pm #129575Auhouse.ruParticipant
- May 11, 2020 at 5:31 pm #129585SushobhanKeymaster
It has nothing to do with WCFM. WooComemrce doesn’t allow placing order if the item is shippable but no shipping options available. It’s true for admin as well. Say Admin doesn’t specify any shipping methods for a zone. Now if a customer from that zone tries to place an order, WooCommerce will not allow that. It’s the right behavior otherwise it will create problems for the site owner and vendors.
I hope this answers your question.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.