Cash Payment Option not available on check-out

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      andreas.putlitz
      Participant

Hi! I have added the cash payment option from the Admin Dashboard, as well as from the Shop Manager dashboard. Still, on customer check-out, it says: “Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.”

I can’t figure out, where I went wrong.

Thanks for your advise!
      Andreas

support1
      Participant

Try – Store Manager Settings > Settings > Shipping Settings

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have added the cash payment option from the Admin Dashboard

– Well, checkout payment options come from WooCommerce core.

Do you have setup/enable payment options form wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Payments?

it’s essential for the purpose!

Thank You

basithibnukamil
      Participant

i have the same issue , i have added woocommerce payment option and for normal woocomerce products it’s working fine with cash on delivery but for WCFM vendor updated products it’s saying “Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements. .. Please help me i need to use shipping by distance ..

basithibnukamil
      Participant

this problem comes when i change the shipping types. i can’t use any shipping type at the moment

Auhouse.ru
      Participant

+

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

It has nothing to do with WCFM. WooComemrce doesn’t allow placing order if the item is shippable but no shipping options available. It’s true for admin as well. Say Admin doesn’t specify any shipping methods for a zone. Now if a customer from that zone tries to place an order, WooCommerce will not allow that. It’s the right behavior otherwise it will create problems for the site owner and vendors.
      I hope this answers your question.
      Thank You!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.