Catalog Website with no sales. How do you setup the commission section?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Catalog Website with no sales. How do you setup the commission section?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      productsexport
      Participant

Right now there are no option in the plug-in for “No Commission”. It allows you either commission to Vendor or Admin.

My website is a catalog business directory. So there is no sales. So naturally no commissions.

What can I do in this situation?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Craig
      Participant

Can’t you set the commission to 0% to admin or 100% to vendor.

What about payment processing fees. Who pays for those? Admin or the Vendor?

productsexport
      Participant

Craig, Since there are no sales between customer and vendor, there is no commission to anyone. I only charge vendor a certain (monthly/annual) fee to promote there “wholesale” products on the page. Transactions take place outside the website without a middle man.

Craig
      Participant

What about using the “affiliate” listing option? It allows the listing to use a URL redirect and custom button text in place of the “add to cart” function.
      Here is a short video of that concept. It is already included in the WC Lovers marketplace plugins (but I’m not sure if it is a premium plugin or built in to the free version). Have a look on your site and see if it is there.

https://woocommerce.com/videos/woocommerce-external-affiliate-product-overview/

productsexport
      Participant

The affiliate link is a wonderful tool for any one building an affiliate website… But mine is different…Won’t work on it.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

My website is a catalog business directory. So there is no sales. So naturally no commissions.

– OK, then you do not require to set “commission”. “withdrawal”, “refund” setting.

Thank You

productsexport
      Participant

| – OK, then you do not require to set “commission”. “withdrawal”, “refund” setting.

But when vendor registers the form is asking them for their Bank information… How can I turn this off?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please set OFF “Billing” capability for vendors – https://ibb.co/dLjsS2k

Thank You

r_guayaquil
      Participant

Hi,

I dont have that option “Billing” in capability for vendors. Is it not available in the free version?

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah right, this is advanced capability option and comes with WCFM Ultimate.

Thank You

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Catalog Website with no sales. How do you setup the commission section?’ is closed to new replies.