Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Analytics › categories filter
- September 11, 2017 at 1:40 pm #13168
– Categories filter – Is possible?
- September 11, 2017 at 9:26 pm #13210
Can you please give us a more details?
Where you want this?
Are you looking for category wise Analytics, if so then definitely possible.
Actually, this will be part of it’s next update.
If I am wrong then please correct me.
- September 14, 2017 at 11:23 am #13276
Thanks for reply.
Only need a query filter in analytics dashboard, for categories…
- September 14, 2017 at 4:10 pm #13281
But where you want this?
For searching Products easily?
Or looking for a separate section as Product to check Category page analytics?
Can you please take screenshot of current Analytics page mention your requirement?
- September 14, 2017 at 5:43 pm #13284This reply has been marked as private.
- September 18, 2017 at 7:11 pm #13475
Kindly update WCfM – Analytics to 1.0.2, now it’s even show you Category wise analytics as well.
- September 18, 2017 at 8:12 pm #13482
Can i change the order, categories appear before “…by products”?
If so, where.
- September 18, 2017 at 8:18 pm #13485
There is no such Settings, but it can be achievable by editing the core plugin file.
Are you comfortable in doing so ?
Off course, how you will receive next update?
Please know your thoughts
- September 18, 2017 at 8:21 pm #13486
yes i’m comfortable, only tell me where…
- September 18, 2017 at 8:31 pm #13489
Better, I will send you modified file copy.
You have to just replace that.
- September 18, 2017 at 8:53 pm #13492
Many thanks again…!
- September 19, 2017 at 5:00 am #13494
The topic ‘categories filter’ is closed to new replies.