Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Categories wise attributes for child categories
- April 16, 2020 at 12:38 am #119531shohratParticipant
Is it possible to map attributes to child categories.
When a Vendor adding product, when selects a child category, attributes belonging to that child category should appear.
- April 16, 2020 at 2:42 am #119556shohratParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- April 17, 2020 at 1:15 pm #119962
We have a custom solution for this.
Please contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/ (with topic link)
Will give you that.
- April 24, 2020 at 11:12 am #122403
Did you get the solution? I am also interested.
- April 24, 2020 at 2:18 pm #122481
Can you please explain your requirement? So we can guide you properly.
- April 26, 2020 at 12:00 pm #123170
If subcategories are supported when assigning a group of attributes available only to them and not to the main category.
- April 27, 2020 at 10:21 pm #123818Auhouse.ruParticipant
- April 27, 2020 at 10:44 pm #123829
Please confirm your requrement-
point 4 https://docs.wclovers.com/attributes/#category-attributes-mapping
- May 3, 2020 at 8:58 pm #126168
Checking the documentation says: You may associate attributes with categories (only with parent categories, same rule will be applied on child categories).
I would like to apply different rules on child categories.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.