Tagged: category limit
- September 30, 2019 at 2:08 pm #84507
Can I set a category limit so that vendors can only choose a certain amount of categories per product
- September 30, 2019 at 3:02 pm #84510This reply has been marked as private.
- October 3, 2019 at 11:06 pm #84966WCFM ForumKeymaster
I have set 6 here but is that per product or per vendor?
– Yeah right.
- October 5, 2019 at 12:56 am #85148Azim AminParticipant
Hey Please let us know too, We are facing the same issue. We want to set a Categories limit to 1 for every vendor. how do we do that? please show a step by step guide. Thanks
- October 9, 2019 at 2:22 am #85742
That’s great. It seems to have worked in limiting new products to just 6 categories. Thanks
- October 11, 2019 at 12:21 pm #86224WCFM ForumKeymaster
Hey Please let us know too, We are facing the same issue. We want to set a Categories limit to 1 for every vendor. how do we do that?
– Do you want to limit vendors to use only a specific category?
Or, one category for one product restriction?
Well, you may do all these from WCFM Capability setting (WCFM Ultimate require).
- November 7, 2019 at 1:16 pm #91268sami50449Participant
I have same issue
Please tell me how to do
- November 7, 2019 at 5:50 pm #91305SushobhanKeymaster
Do you have WCFM Ultimate installed? If so, you will see a menu “Capability” in your frontend dashboard. From there you can set all the limits on vendor accounts (https://ibb.co/t4vgH6S). If you have WCFM Groups and Staffs, then you can additionally create different groups and set the limit the same way. These restrictions will then be applied on all the vendors under that group.
Let me know if you find any more difficulty.
- The topic ‘Category Limit’ is closed to new replies.