Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Change Order Status Automatically
Tagged: order status, paypal
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by Peter Gnau.
- April 23, 2020 at 9:25 pm #122267domainsParticipant
Hi WC Lover Team!
I’ve a question about interaction between PayPal Payments and Order Status Change.
Using your precious suggestions, I configured my Multivendor marketplace for use a Single Vendor Checkout.
This way each Vendor can receive direct payments from Customers (using your Direct PayPal Plugin).
Everithing works really fine:
– a customer pay for products from a single Store using Paypal
– payments are directly received to the Vendor
But order is not updateted automatically. Order status is still “Processing”
Looking at Woocommerce Logs (Woocommerce -> status -> Logs) I can see a really good flow except for the last line:
2020-04-23T15:25:39+00:00 INFO Checking IPN response is valid 2020-04-23T15:25:42+00:00 INFO Received valid response from PayPal IPN 2020-04-23T15:25:42+00:00 INFO Marketplace Direct PayPal IPN Check 2020-04-23T15:25:42+00:00 INFO Found order #4874 2020-04-23T15:25:42+00:00 INFO Payment status: completed 2020-04-23T15:26:23+00:00 INFO Checking IPN response is valid 2020-04-23T15:26:26+00:00 INFO Received valid response from PayPal IPN 2020-04-23T15:26:26+00:00 INFO Marketplace Direct PayPal IPN Check 2020-04-23T15:26:26+00:00 INFO Found order #4874 2020-04-23T15:26:26+00:00 INFO Payment status: completed 2020-04-23T15:26:26+00:00 INFO Aborting, Order #4874 is already complete.
I can’t understand why it sais this because order is still on “Processing”
If this can help you giving a response:
– I checked “Order Sync” in “WCFM Settings -> Marketplace”
– I checked “Request Auto Approve” in “WCFM Settings -> Withdrawal”
– “Withdrawal Mode” drop down is set to “By order status”
– “Order status” dropdown is set to “Processing”
Thank you in advice for the reply and for you hard and good work on this software (i’m a software developer too, so I can understand)
- July 15, 2020 at 6:54 pm #150353Peter GnauParticipant
I have the same problem.
Any reply on this?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.