Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Change PDF style in WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- April 16, 2020 at 11:15 pm #119860HERMES ALVES SOUZAParticipant
I’m trying to change the packing-slip.php but didn’t change the pdf.
I’m trying also change this:
But, after the change the PDF it’s same. Didn’t changed.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 17, 2020 at 12:43 pm #119959
To change wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-invoices-packing-slips/templates/Simple you need to override the template in your
And override store invoice and make required changes.
Override this folder templates – “wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-ultimate\views\vendor_invoice”
- April 19, 2020 at 7:18 am #120504HERMES ALVES SOUZAParticipant
- April 23, 2020 at 8:07 am #122040anas.aljParticipant
Can I ask you how to override this command as I’m not a developer can please explain more or a video can be helpful
- April 23, 2020 at 2:34 pm #122135
Example how to override store-invoice.php file-
Copy the “store-invoice.php” file from – “wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-ultimate\views\vendor_invoice”
And then Create a “wcfm” folder in your theme/child theme, then create “vendor_invoice” folder inside the “wcfm” folder. The folder structure will be –
wp-content/themes/<your theme>/wcfm/vendor_invoicethen paste the “store-invoice.php” file. and then modify this file as per your requirement.
- May 10, 2020 at 4:13 am #129002g.schindlerParticipant
i changed packing-slip.php according reply #119959 in my custom theme folder but my packing slip did not change.
- May 10, 2020 at 8:06 pm #129248
Can you let us know which field do you want to change in vendor invoice?
- May 11, 2020 at 2:49 am #129326g.schindlerParticipant
Please check my e-Mail. I like to channge the layout of paking-slip. I refer to reply #119959 not to #122135
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.