Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Change the location of the inquiry button on the product page
- July 11, 2019 at 12:56 pm #72032
- July 14, 2019 at 3:25 am #72392WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, it requires a small CSS tweak.
Kindly give me a single product page URL from your site, I will know you CSS for this.
- July 14, 2019 at 6:01 am #72416nathanal07Participant
The link for a single product page is- https://rewed.co.il/product/%d7%a9%d7%9e%d7%9c%d7%94/
I was also wondering- is there a way to add more info categories?
At the moment I have on the single product page-
I wanted to add an option of location, for example-
Pick Up Location: Tel Aviv
- July 16, 2019 at 2:40 pm #72661WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sure, possible. But, how this pickup location will be available for a product?
Is this vendor’s location?
- May 8, 2020 at 1:01 am #128166rahul0deshmukhParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- May 8, 2020 at 2:11 pm #128317Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
We have already replied you in this thread – https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-button-color-of-product-inquiry-on-product-page/#post-128316
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.