Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Change the position of texts in 'Stores' list'
Tagged: store list
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Sarmistha Chakraborty.
- April 17, 2020 at 8:08 pm #120080Alessandro RussinoParticipant
If I use pictures as background, white text wont be readable anymore. Is there a way to either
– set up an opacity so the vendors can upload any pictures they want but the overlay opacity would darken them?
– move the text below, out of the image
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 17, 2020 at 8:53 pm #120101Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
set up an opacity so the vendors can upload any pictures they want but the overlay opacity would darken them?
>> Please share us the page url, then we can guide you accordingly.
move the text below, out of the image
>> By default we have two types of look&feel(theme). default: classic, alternate: simple. Ref:https://docs.wclovers.com/store-list/
For customization Please contact us here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/ (with topic link)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.