Changing the styling of the vendor registration

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Changing the styling of the vendor registration

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Alice

Hey,

I’ve added custom code to my functions to add a confirm password field to the vendor registration. However, the styling does not match up.

I’d like to reorder the fields so the two password fields are next to each other, as well as match the styling in terms of font etc.

When I try to use css to customise the fields it says they are read only and the css isn’t working. Thanks!

http://www.bridalsouq.com/wcmp_vendor_registration/

Alice
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I will definitely check this but can you please know me how you have added this?

By editing WC Marketplace core plugin or using some hook / filter?

one more thing, it’s properly functional, right? Just you have styling issue!

Thank You

Alice

Yes it’s functional, just won’t go in the order or style i’d like, it’s just code added to the functions file, haven’t touched WC Marketplace 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have added a function to your child theme’s functions.php but somehow it’s repeated twice and site throwing some error.

Can you please remove once instance of the function!

Thank You

alice

I’ve removed the extra function.

Now the confirm password field you added matches the styling, however it isn’t functional and the other confirm password field that I added that doesn’t match is still there and is functional.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thank you very much and sorry for the trouble.

I am looking in to this.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly take a try now.

Thank You

Alice

Hey,

The styling is great, however the functionality isn’t quite working.

If I attempt to create an account and make sure the two password fields don’t match , it throws an error that the passwords don’t match, which is great. However, it still creates an account for that person, so if the person then reenters with two passwords that match it throws an error that the email is already registered so doesn’t let them create an account.

I’ve tested, and it seems that this error is only on the vendor registration not the customer registration.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Opps! I have tested the same but it’s not throwing me any such error “email is already registered”.

Can you please try once with a totally unknown email, e.g. “abcd@wscd.com”

Thank You

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Changing the styling of the vendor registration’ is closed to new replies.