Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Changing the tables in the Vendor Dashboard
- May 19, 2020 at 2:59 pm #133025Steven KuijpersParticipant
So in the Vendor Dashboard, they see all kind of stuff neatly put into tables. For example: Orders, Customer data, Products etc.
Is there a neat way to change these tables? So remove or add columns, change icons, etc.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
- May 19, 2020 at 4:35 pm #133094SushobhanKeymaster
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
There are hooks to add new columns. Though it’s not fully customizable.
Tell me your requirement and I’ll help you accordingly.
- May 20, 2020 at 8:03 pm #133568Steven KuijpersParticipant
I would like to remove the storage, taxonomies, type, views. I would like to change the icons used to text (to be more friendly to old users) and I would lik to add clumns based on a few of my ACF fields for Product attributes.
Can you tell me about these hooks?
- May 25, 2020 at 1:48 pm #134972SushobhanKeymaster
I’m afraid you can’t achieve this using hooks and filters. You could add a new page for listing vendors and there implement all these. But that will require creating a new endpoint and generating the data yourself.
Sorry I couldn’t help you much with this!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.