Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Changing the word "vendor" to "seller"
- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Sarmistha Chakraborty.
- March 22, 2020 at 3:00 pm #112635
Hi how can I change the Vendor registration in the header to Seller registration. Thanks
- March 23, 2020 at 2:30 pm #112786
Go to the Admin WordPress dashboard -> pages -> Edit Vendor Registration page. And change the title “Seller Registration”.
- March 24, 2020 at 9:26 pm #112989
Perfect thanks very much. Also any ideas as to why sellers names are not appearing in their product pages. I have enabled the check box and tried a different position but they still wont show up. Thanks
- March 25, 2020 at 11:35 am #113059
You are always welcome 🙂
Regarding sellers names are not appearing in their product pages, which theme you are using? If turn-on this option form WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting – https://ibb.co/n3Qrbss and still not appearing the vendor name in your product page, then we need to check your site. Then please provide us your site admin details with site url(set as private).
- March 25, 2020 at 4:18 pm #113112This reply has been marked as private.
- March 26, 2020 at 12:49 pm #113253This reply has been marked as private.
- March 30, 2020 at 4:44 pm #114064This reply has been marked as private.
- March 30, 2020 at 10:10 pm #114114
We found that the justsneakers” have no products, We created a product and assign the vendor “justsneakers”. Please check the product (PFA), “sellers name” is showing.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.