Changing Vendor listed product pricing to our own pricing

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      amirazizaaa
      Participant

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank WC Lovers for the wonderful effort in making this plugin. As I build my platform, I have every intention of supporting you guys once I am able to generate business and revenue. That is how happy I am with your work.

Yet, with all good things, there are always areas of improvement and this is the reason of opening this thread. Now, I am not sure if this is something that has been answered or there is a feature on the way soon but my timelines need to be addressed and so I need to ask this now.

What we want to do is that we would like to have vendors register on our site and prepare their products. However, the price that they insert in their product should not be the price that is reflected in the shop page. We want the actual price to be the vendor price + the commission + Paypal/Stripe fees embedded. The vendor is expected to get the price they originally listed while we take the commission from the marked-up price.

How can this be achieved? Please advise as we would like to sort this out quickly and move forward.

amirazizaaa
      Participant

Can someone please help with this? I really would like to know for a solution so that I can move forward with my project.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, this will require custom development.

Please contact us here for the purpose- https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.