Chat module that doesnt rely on TalkJS (it's pricing is insane)

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Chat module that doesnt rely on TalkJS (it's pricing is insane)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar tech2 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
    tech2
    Participant

You guys wrote this back in Feb:

February 12, 2019 at 4:48 pm#47935
    In reply to: TalkJS to expensive and dosn’t follow GDPR etc.
    WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum

Keymaster
    Hi,

We are accepting your points.

Well, we are creating our own Chat Server to replace TalkJS.

It will be available very soon.

Thank You

Is there any Update on this? I just can’t see anyone actually using TalkJS. $3000 – $5000 per year for all features. INSANE and no idea why you even bothered to write it into the platform!

Cap Luis
    Participant

I thought the same thing, if you don’t have a high turnover, and you’re starting your business, it’s an absurd price.

The dollar today is worth 4x my local currency

I would like an alternative to this paid chat. Managed individually by each store.

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Yes it is definitely in our to-do list. Though, for last couple of months it does not get enough attention due to our other commitments and priorities. We will resume this as soon as possible. As of now, sharing a timeline would be difficult.
    Thanks

tahitibora1
    Participant

A chat feature is a major for any E-commerce website and enables the trust of any marketplace and the conversation to and from seller & buyer/customer.

please consider this as a major thing to do on your list, i am presently testing all your plugins and need this for sure.

Keep up the positive support as always

Please

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

Hi @tahitibora1, Thanks for showing your interest. We will prioritize this in coming days. As of now, you can use the existing TalkJS version.

tech2
    Participant

Prioritizing this would be great. TalkJS just isn’t a solution for anyone really but this feature is still very important

ugsm134
    Participant

Hi guys. Who is interested in whatsapp plugin for sellers? It can customized for wcfm customers for 250 $ for the lifetime.

tech2
      Participant

Please don’t take offence but I can’t see how that holds any value. You’re just allowing vendors to communicate away from the marketpalce. Giving them the opportunity to make deals / sales outside of the marketplace and only see that as a major concern.

There are Whatsapp and facebook messenger options but they’re the same, taking business away from the platform which is a MASSIVE NO!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.