Chat module

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dragana

1. How can I control chat module availability per vendor? How is possible membership specific chat box capability controller? I have the WCFM Ultimate plugin and Membership plugin installed.
      2. I don’t want the user (customer) to be logged in so he can ask question via the chat module. How can I disable that?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-chat-module/

Well, for Chat customer has to registered user for the site. They are allowed to ask question using “Inquiry” module without logged in to the site.

Thank You

Juan Diego

Tengo WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate y aun no me aparecen las funciones y necesito la de chat

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, Chat module require a third party API as well.

Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-chat-module/

Thank You

Dragana

Do you plan in future to enable the chat option for unregistered users? There is no point in having this option the way is configured!! Also the Talk JS doesn’t have option for translating.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, we are creating our own chat server, hence it will be possible to chat without registration/account.

Also the Talk JS doesn’t have option for translating.

– Talk JS loads chat box according to that, but off course it has limited language support. What is your site language?

Thank You

me
        Participant

Well, we are creating our own chat server

That sounds really exciting! Do you have any further information?
        Like, when is it expected to be available? Will it be included in wcfm-ultimate or will it cost extra?
        And I guess the store manager app wil support it, right?

Thanks a lot!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Like, when is it expected to be available? Will it be included in wcfm-ultimate or will it cost extra?

– WCFM Ultimate will definitely integrated with this. But you also have to take a API access, but that will be very cheap compare to Talk js, and there will be special discount for WCFM U users.

Thank you

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Chat module’ is closed to new replies.