Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Groups & Staffs › Child Theme views not working
- March 16, 2020 at 10:32 am #111758Tony RumansParticipant
I’ve placed that file with my edits in my theme/wcfm/views directory and it’s not overriding wc-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/views/wcfmgs-view-managers-manage.php
Is that the correct path for my child theme?
- March 19, 2020 at 10:54 pm #112303Molay DasKeymaster
You can’t override the file like this.
Can you please specify your requirement so that I can tell you another way out?
- March 19, 2020 at 10:58 pm #112304
- March 21, 2020 at 12:19 am #112460Molay DasKeymaster
The screenshot of the code you shared seems that you want to remove the header portion of store manager. It will remove the notification, inquiry, etc. (screenshot attached below) options also.
Do you want this?
If yes then please add the below code to your theme’s style.css file.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.