COD reverse withdrawal – Process improvement

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request COD reverse withdrawal – Process improvement

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hello,

I appreciate that you have build the reverse withdrawal process for COD payments. But I have to say it is quite a pain in the a.. to manage those.

As I understand currently I have to send an external payment request for the fee that has to be payed by vendor. To get an overview of the line items and the sum that has to be payed I have to manually sum up the withdraw positions from reverse withdraw overview. Once vendor has payed I have to find those line items in the reverse withdrawal overview once again with no filters. Once approved the vendor gets an email for every single line item which can easily be up to 50 emails and is considered as spam.

What I would recommend is that the reverse withdraw line items are part of the usual withdraw items that the vendor requests. Just that those have a negative impact on the total withdraw sum. In case there are just COD lines the vendor requests the negativ amount and admin approved once vendor has payed the fee.

This would very much streamline the process I think. Are there any prerequisits/block to that process that I haven´t think of?

Thanks & BR
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

What I would recommend is that the reverse withdraw line items are part of the usual withdraw items that the vendor requests. Just that those have a negative impact on the total withdraw sum. In case there are just COD lines the vendor requests the negativ amount and admin approved once vendor has payed the fee.

– OK, we will look into this.

Thanks for the idea!

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Much appreciated. Would help a lot to make the local pickup more practical in administration i think.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘COD reverse withdrawal – Process improvement’ is closed to new replies.