Commission 0

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Patrick Favier
      Participant

in memberships i configured payment method = paypal and i indicated my paypal email. This setting is good for collecting the commissions set up next in each subscription pack. For 2 of them the commission is null and yet we perceive 100% on our account paypal of the purchases of the sellers having subscribed!!!!!
      What parameter did we miss to perceive nothing when commission is set to zero?

And thk’s very much for yesterday pb resolution 🙂

BR

Patrick

Shhiv

Hi,

I am just replied at your mail but still adding here for others.

As I see you are a bit confused with this commission setting.

What you have set commission at your multi-vendor plugin’s Settings panel?

And also what is your payment gateway setup? On Checkout payment directly go to vendor account only if you have Adaptive payment setup.

Now this commission setting, it’s for overriding global commission Settings. As you left this blank that means global Settings is applicable.

More to say, it’s commission value always works towards vendors, and not for admin. Suppose, you have set 80%, that means vendor will have 80% of the total sale price as commission and rest 20% for admin.

If you want to share full amount to the vendors then set this 100%

Still the payment will first come to the admin account and then Transfer to the Vendors Account.

I have to check your multi-vendor setup more deeply and then only I can give you more exact solution for this. I will do this tomorrow.

Please know me, are you getting my point. If you still have any doubt then please know me.

Thank You

Shhiv

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Commission 0’ is closed to new replies.